Saturday, December 20, 2008

November and December....

So for some reason I have no pictures of November... Probably because November was crazy!!! Back in October Derek got layed off due to no work.... So we knew that we cold no longer stay in Sandy, it is just to spendy to live there! We decided that Derek would go back to school and get his degree in computer networking. So within a couple weeks we were packed and moving to good old Ontario! Its crazy, I never thought we would be moving back here! But here we are in a little old farm house in Ontario. I have to admitt that its been nice being back around all of my family, I really missed them all. Kallen started a new school and really loves it. His teacher is great! I have also gone to work! I know weird hu?? I am working for my mom, learning the ropes of the mortgage business, its actually a nice change from being home all of the time, now Derek gets to play mom and he is doing a really great job. I think the kids like having him around more... I posted some pictures of the winter parade that we went to in Ontario, that was a lot of fun... the kids have loved being around their aunts and uncles and Papa and Grandma...
I also posted a picture looking out from our back yard. I thought it was pretty... you know after all of the stress and drama we have gone through over the last few months its kind of nice to just sit back and enjoy the view. Life is short so enjoy the little things, right!









2 comments:

Krystal said...

I am so happy you're back! :) It's nice to see you on a regular basis-although we will have to be better about seeing eachother outside of dropping the kids off at preschool.. :) I will come see your new little farmhouse soon-I promise! Maybe next week? Or maybe after the holidays..?? Anyway, cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love the view from your yard! That is so awesome! Plus I couldn't be more glad that you are back to blogging! :) I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It's crazy! And your hair looks so cute!